The Entire Ship is Ours!
We, at Whet Travel, charter ships from the best cruise lines in the world and make the entire ship OURS! This means we have total control of the entire experience, including: Entertainment, Itinerary, and Shore Excursions!
Sail on Amazing Ships!
When you embark on a Groove Cruise, you’re not only stepping foot on a big ship, you’re boarding a floating city. We charter only the newest, state-of-the-art ships from the fleets of industry-leading line Norwegian Cruise Line.
Wake Up Somewhere New Everyday!
Your stateroom doesn’t change, but the view is constantly changing. Every day you have an amazing new destination to explore. Leave the planning to us.
Have No “Set Schedule”
Three days are never the same on The Groove Cruise! Unless you want them to be. It’s an opportunity to be spontaneous, with 72 hours of nonstop music you can go all weekend,
A Party Experience for Everyone!
Some people think that The Groove Cruise is one big party. Actually, it’s over a dozen parties, blow your mind! Our talented lighting, sound, video, and scene designers join forces to transform our outdoor decks into jaw-dropping, fantastical extravaganzas.
The Only Rule: There Are No Rules!
Well, almost… Of course we have a set of guidelines in place to keep you safe, healthy, and comfortable, but in general we adhere to a simple philosophy: No one should tell you what to do on your vacation.
Awesome Dining Options!
Since we believe that you should be able to eat whatever and whenever you want on vacation, we make sure a variety of culinary options are available to you throughout.
Like our guests, our staterooms come in many different designs and instantly make you feel right at home. Our modern ships feature sleek, comfortable rooms, the majority of which have balconies overlooking the sea.
Groove Cruise Miami to Cozumel, Mexico
Cozumel is an island in the Caribbean Sea off the eastern coast of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula, opposite Playa del Carmen, and close to the Yucatán Channel.
One of the top diving destinations in the world for its bright storybook coral reefs, the island of Cozumel is also home to a variety of natural beaches.
“10 Year Anniversary” Groove Cruise Miami 2014 | Jan 30-Feb 3 from Miami to Cozumel, Mexico on the Norwegian Pearl.
Can you say ‘OVERBOARD’ for the 10 year anniversary?! Here’s what’s new:
- 4 DAYS!!
Ask and ye shall receive. The biggest complaint we get is that the Groove Cruise is too short to hang out with and meet your new best friends. Viola!
We’ve been sailing to the Bahamas since 2005 so we’re bringing your largest floating EDM fiesta back to the gorgeous island of Cozumel Mexico for the first time since the very first groove cruise in 2004. It’s been 10 years so its only fitting to sail back to where it all started! Arriba!
The Norwegian Pearl is newer bigger and badder than our beloved Norwegian Sky! The Haven Suite Complex is amazing, the pool deck stage will be UNREAL (and we’re covering one of the pools for your dancing pleasure), bowling in the club…dangerous, 11 restaurants and sooooo much more.
- 96 HOURS!!
Get ready for non-stop electronic dance music by the world’s top DJs. If u thought u were tired and your legs hurt after 72 hours…HA! We may need to wheelchair everyone off the ship lol.
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Depart Miami 4:00 PM (Boarding begins at 12:00 PM. you must be onboard by 2 PM!. Flights should arrive before 12:00 PM.)
Friday, January 31, 2014 Day at Sea
Saturday, February 1, 2014 Cozumel, Mexico (Arriba!!!)
Sunday, February 2, 2014 Day at Sea
Monday, February 3, 2014 Return to Miami 8AM (flights should depart after 12:00 PM) *Itinerary is subject to change without notice at the discretion of Norwegian Cruise Line and/or Whet Travel.
- What is the cruise itinerary?
- How do I make a reservation for the Groove Cruise?
- What information do you need to book my cruise?
- What is the booking deadline for the Groove Cruise?
- How much is the deposit for the Groove Cruise?
- When is my final payment due?
- Are payment plans available?
- I want my cabin to be located next to my friends. How do I request that?
- I want to go on the Groove Cruise, but I don’t have a roommate. Will you find me one?
- What is included in the Groove Cruise rates?
- Are tips and gratuities included?
- Are cruise discounts available?
- What is the age requirement for the Groove Cruise?
- If I cancel my Groove Cruise reservation, will I get a refund?
- Do I need Travel Insurance?
- Do I need a passport for the Groove Cruise?
- What times should I book my flights?
- Can you book my airfare and ground transportation for me?
- Can you book my hotel for me?
- Where is the Groove Cruise Pre-Party?
- I received my Whet Travel Invoice, but my confirmation is “TBA”. When will I receive my confirmation number?
- Can I make changes to my reservation?
- Will my cruise ticket be mailed to me?
- Why do I have to complete “Online Check-In”?
- Will the DJ’s be onboard with us for the entire cruise?
- What are the events taking place onboard the Groove Cruise?
- What is NCL’s Embarkation Card?
- How do I pay for onboard expenses?
- What time is dinner? How do I request to eat dinner with my friends?
- Will I have access to the internet?
- Are tips and gratuities included?
- How do I request the type of bed(s) that I want in my cabin?
- Can I bring my own alcohol onboard?